To our valued pet parents…
We are offering curbside service at this time in order to keep our clients and staff safe. Here is how curbside service works:
- When you arrive at our hospital, please call to let us know you are here.
- One of our team members will come out to meet you to collect any information needed for the visit.
- Your pet will be brought inside for the services, all of which remain the same high-quality care as you’ve come to expect from Hickman Run Animal Hospital.
- After your pet’s appointment, Dr. Ebert will come out to discuss your pet’s visit.
- Our support staff will then collect payment for the appointment and return your pet along with any medications/supplies that were ordered during the visit.
Please be aware that with this new process of curbside service, our appointments now run 30-40 minutes long.
Additionally, we are currently operating by appointment only unless it is urgent or an emergency. Click here to request an appointment at our hospital!
We look forward to seeing you and your pet curbside!